View our list of migraine triggers to learn what may be causing your migraines. Many migraine triggers on the list below may be surprising to you.
- Citrus Fruits
- Artificial Sweeteners like Sweet N Low
- Food additives such as MSG or nitrates
- Certain lunch meats that have been cured with food additives
- Bright lights, including sunlight glare
- Menstrual Period for Women
- Salty Foods
- Certain Nuts
- Changes in Sleep including not enough sleep or too much sleep
- Excessive stress
- Certain Odors
While this may not be a complete list of Migraine Triggers, it can help point you in the right direction.